Wednesday, May 9, 2012

7 more weeks...

So there are six more weeks of juggling clinical, random mandatory class events, work, and life. Seven more weeks left in the term and I am getting more and more antsy everyday.

The interview day that HR set up for the school has been done for about two weeks. I only got one interview and no call back. I have been putting in applications anywhere from one to five applications as a time. I have not had any calls for interviews and a freak out is right on the verge of happening. I am hearing of who has gotten call backs and I am wondering either what I did wrong or how this person was able to get this job? One of the positions accepted kind of blows my mind...

So today I took this exam called the HESI. It doesn't count for anything but it is supposed to predict how people will preform on the NCLEX. I learned that I need to by a Psych NCLEX book because that is where my lowest score was. The school has set their acceptable pass number at 850 and the pass number at 900. I did pretty well so even if I don't get a job after all this, I will still be an RN, haha!

This week we are going to look at a wedding venue and I hope that it is what we want and that we can just do the deposit and start getting this stuff done.

Now that we are not looking at houses I need to start looking at apartments and finding a job. If I don't get a job right away we need to make sure that wherever we go that won't affect it too badly. I am hoping that does not become the situation but there are no guarantees in the job field. I just hope that I hear something soon because with finding a place to live, planning a wedding, and having other costs kick back in this could be either something good or something bad. I am hoping for the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment