Monday, April 2, 2012

The end is near.... Well, kind of...

Two weeks left of regular classes.... I am not so sure that I can handle it! The end of this is just soo close with one online test and the final left to take before 10 weeks of preceptor. I just have to make sure I don't screw it up!

The closer it comes to graduation the close the rest of my life comes back to me!!! Right now, moving is on my mind! I can not wait until I can take a shower and not have someone knock on the door saying, " I need to brush my teeth (because I'm going to bed while you're getting ready for school)," " I left my water bottle in the bathroom, can I come in and get it?" even though there are like 50 million in the kitchen. I miss having the shower to myself and having the bathroom on time. I think it may have happened a now record 4 times in the past 8 weeks. I think that we are overdue for our own space whether it is buying or renting it.

Speaking of the house hunt, it is on hold until we hear from the loan man. It has been a week so, I guess we will just wait and see. I figure that if we haven't heard from him by now that we probably won't hear anything until after the Easter holiday.

Wedding plans are still just kind of the look around kind of plans. Nothing crazy but I have some ideas on the random little things that I would like to do.

Oh holidays...how will I be spending you this year.... Why that would be making coffee and then coming home to make dinner. I am not really feeling the whole big family holiday dinner. I know what most of you are thinking ("Why, that is horrible! You should want to spend the holiday with your family!") but after accepting a work shift I definitely will be avoiding a big group dinner. There is no need for a repeat of the last holiday airing of my crimes.

The span between Christmas eve and Easter has actually been pretty refreshing. I was just pretty removed from everything that was causing unnecessary pressure and ill will. The break has just let me walk away from all of it and not have to deal with it. I know that not dealing with a problem is not the way to solve it but it has been the best solution by far. This theory of mine may show great problems when it comes time to plan the wedding and all that stuff that is coming up but, like I said, I am not too worried about it at the present time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment